We accept and bill for most insurance plans including Medicare. You are responsible for co-payments, annual deductibles, co-insurance, and charges for services not covered by your insurance.
To protect you against healthcare identity theft and to ensure we have your most current insurance information, we scan your photo ID and insurance card(s) at every visit.
If you do not have health insurance or are underinsured, please review our Financial Assistant policy.
Our Financial Responsibility form may be accessed here.
Screening colonoscopy billing can be misunderstood and is dependent upon how your insurance company classifies a screening versus diagnostic procedure. Please review our “Colonoscopy Coverage: What You Need to Know” form.
Other important Procedure billing information:
- You should receive an estimated out-of-pocket expense by mail or telephone within 7 days of your procedure, unless you have Medicare, DSHS or other government insurance or are double covered by insurance. If you would like an estimate and did not receive one, please contact our Benefits Coordinators at 360-413-8921.
- We accept cash, check, Visa, Discover, Mastercard, American Express. See “Make a Payment” in this options list.
- You will receive a physician charge and a separate charge from the facility where your procedure is performed.
- Depending on your circumstances, you may receive a separate anesthesia charge.
- Laboratory, X-ray and biopsy/pathology services are each billed separately. Fees are dependent upon each service provided.
- Final charges incurred will depend upon circumstances encountered at the time of your procedure.